Don’t think you have the time to make a difference?
Au contraire mon frère.
(Translation: Nuh-uh. Sure you do.)
Follow this handy-dandy graphic to see how you can make a difference in as little as five minutes!
– Random Acts of Kindness are fun- especially with friends!
– Forget Google-ing… I multi-tasked like a pro with GoodSearch.org for an hour one week.
– Ran a little further when I used Charity Miles and knew that I was feeding kittens. (I’m a sucker for kittens)
– Collecting cards and sending them to St. Jude’s for recycling was super easy and quick!
– Gathering things for Goodwill turned into a cast-wide event.
– I managed to cook at eatable meal for the Boston-based charity for homeless women, On the Rise. (Whew!)
– Working at a school in a classroom for differently abled kids was one of the most rewarding projects I got to work on.
So get out there and start being the change you want to see in the world, already!